Competition Terms & Conditions
GENERALTERMS AND CONDITIONS – KIDTROPOLIS 2017 TICKETS COMPETITION
- The competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes our employees and their families, our agents or anyone professionally connected with the organisation or the host company or brand of the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 (eighteen) years old to enter and participate. Any entries submitted by anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen), without parental permission will be disqualified.
- Please read all terms and conditions when purchasing a Kidtropolis ticket from our ticket sellers as stated on their websites, and when using their website.
- The competition will commence on the date specified within the published copy and will close date specified within the published copy.
- All those who enter the Competition after the closing date will not be entered unless otherwise stated.
- Please read any associated Terms and Conditions a stated on the Competition host’s website.
- To be eligible for to enter the Competition, you must have read and completed the actions as published by the Competition host.
- The Prize is four tickets to Kidtropolis 2017 at a specified time and date as published by the host. The winner of which there will be one (1), will have the opportunity to choose Two (2) live shows they wish to see as part of their ticket prize, while sticks last, subject to availability. It is with regret that the prize date and session time cannot be changed.
- No cash alternative is available.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the competition on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- The prize winner will be drawn at random using a random number generator. All entrants names will be entered into the draw in line with the above and below rules and one (1) entry will be selected by the random number generator.
- Please note that prizes will not be posted. They will be emailed or must be collected on site at Kidtropolis on the appointed date and session time.
- If winners are unable to collect their prize from Kidtropolis, the prize will become invalid.
- If we do not hear back from the winner within 48 (forty eight) hours of notifying them, we will select another winner using the random number generator.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published on our website. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address and postal address will not be provided.
- Kidtropolis’ decision or the Competition host’s decision is final
- No purchase necessary.
- Individuals are permitted to enter as many times as they wish.
- We accept no responsibility for Entries lost or due to computer error in transit.
- Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to exclude, withdraw or replace items at any time.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- Prize Value: The total value of the prizes available is £54.00 plus a £1.00 admin fee per ticket as is correct when prize totals were calculated on Monday 24th July 2017.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Twitter, Facebook online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us for the purpose of administering the competition, entry to Kidtropolis and for market research purposes. We may sell, share or otherwise disclose the names and ages of entrants with third parties. We may also share information with third parties engaged by us to fulfil the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside our reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms and reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- User generated content and content submitted:When participating in any or our activities, you may be given the opportunity to submit photographs, videos, artwork, text, opinions and other materials, and ideas through the Website or our social networking channels.You must not submit content owed or produced by anyone else. You must not submit photographs or videos of anyone else without their prior written permission and you must know the person you are submitting a picture or video of. You must not submit images that contain personal identifiable information for example your address on a street sign, your school, school uniform, a car number plate. You will not be paid or compensated for anything you submit and waive any rights to content you submit. By submitting any content, you give Kidtropolis Ltd permission to use this content and publish it on the website or any other medium, excluding your contact information. We may choose to use your ideas, videos graphics, writing and any submission you make commercially. You therefore hereby grant to us an unexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, transferable, irrevocable and worldwide licence to use and exploit any submissions you make through the Website (including any intellectual property rights in any submission) for any purpose whatsoever. You accept that any content you submit, is fully owned byKidtropolis™.You hereby waive all moral rights which may subsist in any content submitted by you.You accept that we cannot publish all content submitted to us and all decisions for all content we publish and winners judged are final.We reserve the right to remove any content from our website and social media channels at any time, acting in our absolute discretion.You must not use bad language or make any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, racist or libellous comments on any part of the Website of social networking channels.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury or death arising from the award of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- Participants using bad language, insults, racist, or abusive comments will be asked to leave the conversation and will not have the right to enter the competition.
- For the name of the prize winners please send a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the Promoter: Kidtropolis Ltd, 32 WATFORD ROAD, KINGS LANGLEY, HERTS, WD4 8EA
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and social networking channels.
- The Rules apply to any competition (the ‘Competition’) that is promoted on the Kidtropolis Facebook Page, Kidtropolis Twitter Account or Website (www.kidtropolis.co.uk) by or on behalf of Kidtropolis Ltd. Kidtropolis is owned and operated by Kidtropolis Ltd, a company registered in England. KIDTROPOLIS LTD Company Number 10067804 whose registered office is situated at C/O 32 Watford Road, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8EA (‘Kidtropolis Ltd’). By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Liability: Kidtropolis Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- You agree that Kidtropolis Ltd (and any third party authorised by Kidtropolis Ltd) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Kidtropolis Website, Social Media or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Kidtropolis Ltd the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Kidtropolis Ltd (and any third party authorised by Kidtropolis Ltd) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
- Kidtropolis Ltd will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity
- 24. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 25. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change, Kidtropolis Ltd can alter these at any time and publish the updates on the website kidtropolis.co.uk. It is the responsibility of all entrance to ensure they have read and agreed to any amended document.
Captain Calamity Cardboard Spectacles Competition – Terms and Conditions
The offer is that any adult who can demonstrate that they have subscribed to The Captain Calamity Adventures YouTube Channel by showing Captain Calamity or his team they have done so on their phone, ipad or other device during the Kidtropolis event will be awarded a pair of bespoke Captain Calamity Spectacles.
The offer is open to all adults visiting the Kidtropolis UK event 2017 only and excludes our employees and their families, our agents or anyone professionally connected with the organisation or the host company or brand of the competition.
The give away will commence on 23rd October 2017 as specified within the published copy and will close on 26th October 2017 as specified within the published copy.
All those who request a give away after the closing date will not receive one unless otherwise stated.
Please read any associated Terms and Conditions a stated on the Competition host’s website.To be eligible for to enter the Competition, you must have read and completed the actions as published by the Competition host.
The Prize is a pair of Captain Calamity Cardboard Spectacles while stocks last, subject to availability. It is with regret that the give away date and session time cannot be changed. No cash alternative is available.
The Give Away will only be awarded to adults who can clearly show Captain Calamity or his team that they have subscribed to The Captain Calamity Adventures YouTube Channel.
Kidtropolis’ decision or the Competition host’s decision is final.
No purchase necessary.
Individuals are permitted to receive one give away per child.
We accept no responsibility for Entries lost or due to computer error in transit.
Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to exclude, withdraw or replace items at any time. The total value of the prizes available is £1.00.
Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us for the purpose of administering the competition, entry to Kidtropolis and for market research purposes. We may sell, share or otherwise disclose the names and ages of entrants with third parties. We may also share information with third parties engaged by us to fulfil the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this give away in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside our reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any give away which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the
£1000 GIVEAWAY COMPETITION – for full terms please click here
The competition will commence on 14th September 2017 and will close 15th October 2017 at midnight
- Anyone who has purchased a Kidtropolis ticket before the 14th September 2017 will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- To be eligible for our prize draw to win over £1,000 worth of toys, participants must have purchased at least two tickets using our website here: www.Kidtropolis.co.uk
- No purchase necessary. To enter the prize draw, please send a stamped address envelope, together with your full name, telephone number and email address to: KIDTROPOLIS LTD. 32 WATFORD ROAD, KINGS LANGLEY, HERTS, WD4 8EA. pLEASE mark your envelope ‘TOY PRIZE DRAW’