The Next Step Ballot Terms & Conditions
BALLOT TERM AND CONDITIONS – THE NEXT STEP MEET AND GREET AND DANCE LESSONS WITH ANY WRIGHT AT KIDTROPOLIS 2017
- The ballots are open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes our employees and their families, our agents or anyone professionally connected with the organisation or the host company or brand of the ballots.
- Entrants must be 18 (eighteen) years old to enter and participate. Any entries submitted by anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen), without parental permission will be disqualified.
- Please read all terms and conditions when purchasing a Kidtropolis ticket from our ticket sellers as stated on their websites, and when using their website.
- You must have purchased and be in receipt of Kidtropolis tickets to enter a ballot and be eligible to be selected, unless you have won tickets to Kidtropolis via one of our competitions or a competition hosted on one of our partner’s websites or platforms. You must also have purchased the correct number of child tickets in order to be eligible to enter. All those who haven’t will be disqualified from the ballot.
- Only children within your booked party will be eligible to join in with a Dance lesson with Amy as applied for via our ballot system by their parent, caregiver or guardian.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this ballot in whole or in part at any time.
- The Times of the Dance classes with Amy Wright are:
10.30am-11.00am on each morning of Kidtropolis (23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th October 2017) and 3.30pm-4.00pm on each afternoon of Kidtropolis (23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th October 2017). Dates and Times and subject to change at the organiser’s discretion.
- The times of the Meet and Greets with The cast of The Next Step are:
12 noon – 1.30pm on each morning of Kidtropolis (23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th October 2017) and 5pm – 6.30pm on each afternoon of Kidtropolis (23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th October 2017). Dates and Times and subject to change at the organiser’s discretion.
- A maximum of 100 people will be able to meet the cast of The Next Step in each session at Kidtropolis. Amendments to this number is at the discretion of the Kidtropolis organisers.
- A maximum of 100 people will be able to take a dance class with Amy Wright in each session at Kidtropolis. Amendments to this number is at the discretion of the Kidtropolis organisers.
- Meeting the Cast of The Next Step and Taking dance classes with Amy Wright are free activities on site at Kidtropolis. If for any reason these activities are cancelled, ticket purchasers / visitors will not be entitled to a full or partial refund.
- The opening date of the ballots is Thursday 7th September 2017. Ballots will close on 19th October 2017. We regret that entries made outside of these dates will be disqualified.
- You may enter each ballot once. If you enter more than once, Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to withdraw your submission.
- All those selected will be announced on our Facebook page on a weekly basis up until the closing date. Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to select ballot winners at random and the amount of winners is the total discretion of Kidtropolis Ltd.
- If you have been selected as a ballot winner, you will be required to bring proof of eligibility to the show, such as a separate ballot ticket we email to you. We regret that you will not be permitted to enter without this proof. This item will be emailed to you closer to the event.
- By entering the ballot, you give Kidtropolis Ltd permission to contact you via email and or telephone to confirm your attendance. If you do not hear back from you within five (5) days, we reserve the right to allocate your spaces to somebody else. If you have provided incorrect contact information, we reserve the right to allocate your spaces to somebody else.
- Those taking part in either of the above activities are required to arrive at the times stated in the confirmation email which will be sent in advance of the show. We regret that late arrivals may not be permitted and those arriving too early could be turned away.
- Dates of your attendance will be confirmed according to the date and session you’re attending Kidtropolis. We regret that once confirmed, we cannot offer an alternative.
- If you have booked to attend another live show at the same time you have been allocated either a meet and greet or a dance lesson with Amy, we regret that live show times cannot be changed.
- Dance lessons and meet and greets are not exclusive and attendees understand that other visitors will also be involved at the same time.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the ballot on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- If you are selected, you agree to your name being published on our website and social media. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address and postal address will not be provided.
- Kidtropolis’ decision or the Ballot host’s decision is final
- We accept no responsibility for Entries lost or due to computer error in transit.
- Those selected to join in with a dance lesson from Amy Wright should ensure they are fit and healthy and able to take part in this activity. Kidtropolis Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or death resulting in the participation of this activity.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Twitter, Facebook online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- The only means of entering the ballot is at www.Kidtropolis.co.uk/TheNextStep. No other platforms are authorised to participate in these ballots.
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us for the purpose of administering the ballot, entry to Kidtropolis and for market research purposes. We may sell, share or otherwise disclose the names and ages of entrants with third parties. We may also share information with third parties engaged by us to fulfil the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this ballot in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside our reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold entry if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms and reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The ballot judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- By participating in the ballot, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and social networking channels.
- The Rules apply to any ballot (the ‘Ballot’) that is promoted on the Kidtropolis Facebook Page, Kidtropolis Twitter Account or Website (www.kidtropolis.co.uk) by or on behalf of Kidtropolis Ltd. Kidtropolis is owned and operated by Kidtropolis Ltd, a company registered in England. KIDTROPOLIS LTD Company Number 10067804 whose registered office is situated at C/O 32 Watford Road, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8EA (‘Kidtropolis Ltd’). By entering the Ballot, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- By entering the Ballot, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Kidtropolis Ltd reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Ballot.
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Ballot), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change, Kidtropolis Ltd can alter these at any time and publish the updates on the website kidtropolis.co.uk. It is the responsibility of all attendees to ensure they have read and agreed to any amended document.
Please note that it is likely that you will have to queue to meet The Next Step. Although we will endeavour to operate a virtual queuing system and may ask you to return, you will need to be prepared to wait. If you are unable to wait as you will be attending another live show at Kidtropolis, you will to decide whether to forfeit your place at The Next Step Meet and Greet or the Live show you have booked.
Please note that it may not be possible to meet all of the cast from The Next Step who are at Kidtropolis.
- To join in with The Next Step Dance with Amy activities at Kidtropolis, children must be between the ages of 5 (five) and 16 (sixteen). An adult must accompany each child and you must have booked tickets for all these children in your party and accompanying adults.